Wishes Do Come True


Remember when I did a review of Kwesi Amoak's authorized biography of Justice V.C.R.A.C. Crabbe?  Well, a few weeks after that, Nana Awere Damoah (BookNook Bookstore) connected me with the author Kwesi, and the rest, they say, is history (no, not really).

Anyway, so Kwesi promised to arrange for me to meet Justice Crabbe and have a chat with him. True to his word, he called me yesterday saying that the meeting would happen this morning. How exciting!

I must admit that I was nervous. What was I going to say? What if it turned out to be an awkward meeting. Thankfully, my anxiety was needless as the meeting went smoothly.

What a man! Simple and unassuming, yet full of wisdom and tonnes of knowledge. I could listen to him for hours without getting bored. I was (still am) awestruck at how sharp his brain is even at the age of 94. He's still working, still writing articles, still influencing legislature. Simply amazing!

Today,  I'm going to bed a happy woman thanks to Nana Awere Damoah, Kwesi Amoak and the legal luminary Justice V.C.R.A.C. Crabbe.

L-R: Kwesi Amoak, Yours truly and the legendary Justice V.C.R.A.C. Crabbe


Double autographed book :-)

Comments

Popular Posts