Raison d'être

On the way to work this morning, i had a Eureka moment and decided to start a blog. I love to read. I love to write. Unfortunately, in the last year, I was so inundated with work that I didn't have much time for the things that i love - reading and writing. 

I'm not a fan of New Year's Resolutions, but this year I made a resolution - to do the things that make me happy. I realize that i need to make a conscious effort to create time for reading and writing. So far, so good. I've already read three books, and i'm currently on my fourth. I couldn't be happier:-)

I'm not exactly sure what the structure of this blog will be (or if it will have any structure at all). The main aim is to share my love for reading and writing and hopefully to find others who share this passion. 

Enjoy...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts